Last updated: July 27, 2020
Thank you for showing interest in our Service and products at Octocs operated by Octocs, Inc.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. This Return and Refund Policy is maintained.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Octocs, Inc., Delaware.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Octocs, accessible from https://www.octocs.com/
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 30 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 30 days from the date on which you placed order or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the services delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the refund request. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the request to be eligible for a refund, please make sure that:
- The Services were purchased in the last 30 days
- If the downloadable file is not being downloaded.
- If the service you ordered is not started yet.
- There are some disputes about the work being done.
The following orders cannot be refund.
- If the downloadable file is downloaded at least once.
- If the service or development is being completed more than 25%.
- If the refund request is submitted after 30 days from the date of placing order.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced orders may be refunded. Unfortunately, Products/Services on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
Submitting Refund request
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Products are digital products and services, You need send an email to email@example.com about refund.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.octocs.com/contact/